How to live a good life, from a Buddhist Perspective.
The Five Precepts, from a Tibetan Tantric Perspective.
This course on Buddhist Ethics goes through the Five Buddhist Precepts. The five precepts form the basis of a Buddhist way of life and the vows that Buddhists Seek to follow. The Five Precepts are a discipline of freedom, honor and precision that cover the potent themes of life from the extraordinary perspective of non-duality.
- Buddhist theories about vegetarian lifestyle vs. meat-eating,
- Buddhist perspectives on alcohol and drug use,
- Conscious use of sexual energy, Buddhist philosophy about desire
- Handling resources, money and spirituality
- Honesty, and the speech that takes us beyond confusion.
This is an open teaching, there are no prerequisites required to access this course.
Regular Tuition: $108
Membership Access: Click Here to View Member Benefits
- Supporter Members
- Snow Lion Members
- Sustainer (All-Access-Pass) Members