At the time when It is needed most, do you know how to comfort your loved ones? Take care of your own anxiety and anger? Deal with numbness or compassion fatigue?
Internationally renowned Buddhist teacher, Pema Khandro Rinpoche, offers this online Empathy Training. This four week training will focus on how to be there for oneself and others through tough emotions, in stressful times and even when empathy is most difficult to come by.
This training is also led by Aruna Rig’dzin Ross and Satya Shiva, Co-Directors of Ngakpa International and the Yogic Medicine Institute.
What you will gain
- Tools for becoming a better person
- Learn to deal with high emotion
- Learn to meditate
- Learn to Self-Regulate
- Learn to listen deeply
- Tools to resolve interpersonal conflict
- Set appropriate boundaries
- Know how to ask for what you want and need
- Tools to take charge of your state of being
- Develop self-awareness
- How to deal with suffering
- Vocabulary for identifying and expressing emotions
- How to work with your own emotions
- Ability to communicate in times of high emotion
- Assessing appropriate contexts for deep communication
- How to know when not to communicate
- Recognizing control dramas
- Steps and practices for healing relationships