Welcome to Friend Membership!
I am delighted to welcome you as a new Friend Member of Ngakpa International. May it be a long and auspicious connection!
Pema Khandro and The Buddhist Studies Institute offer comprehensive in-depth training in profoundly transformative Buddhist methods. Thank you so much for your support. Every dollar of your membership contribution makes it possible to offer more classes and trainings to more people.
You are now eligible to attend Meditation Mondays, a live bi-monthly online Community Meditation Group with Janak Kimmel for members only. Some classes with special topics will be led by Satya Shiva. These take place on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at 6pm PST.
TO ACCESS YOUR ONLINE BENEFITS
Login to www.BuddhistStudiesInstitute.org if you are not already.
- New Accounts:
- Username: First name (e.g. Human*)
- Password: OmAhHung108!
- If you’d like to then change your password, logout and go back to the login screen and press: Reset Password
- Existing Accounts
- Login with your credentials
- If you have forgotten your password, you can
*If you share the same first name as another user, you may need to enter your first name and first initial of your last name. (e.g. Human F)
CLICK HERE to instantly access your online Friend Member benefits, which include;
- Open Teaching Recordings:
- Guided Meditation Series
- Excellent Path to Enlightenment: Module 1
- Transforming Fear
- Dakini Day Chod
- Digital Download: Presence as the Path – First Year Meditation Manual
- Meditation Mondays: Online Group Meditation class with Janak Kimmel and Satya Shiva
To update your Member Profile, go to Member Directory and click on your profile. Here you can edit your photo, cover photo, title, location, bio, and interests.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Membership@BuddhistYogis.org.
Tsal’gyur Dorje, Membership Coordinator
Buddhist Studies Institute – A project of Ngakpa International