Welcome to Snow Lion Membership!
I am delighted to welcome you as a Snow Lion Member of The Buddhist Studies Institute. May it be a long and auspicious connection!
Pema Khandro and The Buddhist Studies Institute offer comprehensive in-depth training in profoundly transformative Buddhist methods. Thank you so much for your support. Every dollar of your membership contribution makes it possible to offer more classes and training to more people.
You are now eligible to attend Meditation Mondays, a live online Community Meditation Group for members only. Janak Kimmel will host Presence as the Path meditation with time for discussion. Classes with special topics will be led by Satya Shiva, Tsal’gyur Dorje, and other senior students. Occasionally Meditation Mondays will be replaced by a larger series with guest teachers and Pema Khandro, which requires its own registration. These take place on Mondays at 6pm PST.
- If you have not already, you can REGISTER HERE to join the online meditation.
- If you have any questions about this group, feel free to email Janak at firstname.lastname@example.org
TO ACCESS YOUR ONLINE BENEFITS
- Username: First name (e.g. Human*)
- Password: OmAhHung108!
- If you’d like to then change your password, logout and go back to the login screen and press: Reset Password
- Existing Accounts
- Login with your credentials
- If you have forgotten your password, you can select “Forgot Password”
Once you have logged in, you can access your online member benefits (listed below). You may want to bookmark this link: Snow Lion Membership – Click Here to Access Your Online Benefits
- Open Teaching Recordings:
- Guided Meditation Series
- Excellent Path to Enlightenment: Module 1
- Transforming Fear (5hrs)
- Dakini Day Chod
- Digital Download: Presence as the Path – First Year Meditation Manual
- Self-Paced Courses:
- Buddhist Ethics
- Sutra Tantra Dzogchen
- Tibetan Dream Yoga
- Medicine Buddha
- Vajrayana Training Module 2 (will be unlocked once you have applied and been approved for Vajrayana Training)
Once you have completed Buddhist Ethics & Sutra, Tantra, Dzogchen you will be eligible for attending Pema Khandro Rinpoche’s Live Bi-Monthly Classes in Vajrayana Training*!
Once you are ready, you can Apply for Vajrayana Training Here
*Students who have completed ngondro or sustained Vajrayana practice in another tradition do not need to complete these prerequisites, but they are recommended as self-paced learning to help understand how the Vajrayana is approached in this school.
50% off Tuition*
Enter “Snow Lion” into the discount code box at registration online, where applicable, to receive your benefit of 50% off tuition for trainings, longer retreats, and residential retreats! (*Some programs/trainings require having had active membership for 12 previous and consecutive months before receiving this benefit.)
To update your Member Profile, go to Member Directory and click on your profile. Here you can edit your photo, cover photo, title, location, bio, and interests.
If you have any questions or need help accessing these online benefits, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Tsal’gyur Dorje, Membership Coordinator
Buddhist Studies Institute – A project of Ngakpa International