Free. Short. Potent.
Join Pema Khandro to study Buddhist Philosophy and Meditation in this free monthly class. The Open Teaching is a thirty-minute webinar, open to the public. The class starts with the Tibetan Buddhist meditation with refuge and bodhichitta prayers from the Heart Essence of the Vast Expanse (Dzogchen Nyingthig) and silent meditation instruction known as Calm Abiding Meditation (Zhine). Following this is a study of a text that walks through core instructions of Buddhist philosophy step by step in their pith form. This book is called “Excellent Path to Enlightenment,” Longchenpa’s guide to meditation. The goal of this class is to provide accessible, concise opportunities to study Buddhism from home. Sign up for Open Teaching to get the invitation link sent to your email box each month.
Or Become a Member to unlock instant access:
- Invitation to Monthly Open Teaching with Pema Khandro – Live Online
- Instant Access to all Open Teaching Recordings
- Digital download of “Presence as the Path” first year practice text by Pema Khandro
- Access to Dzogchen Day Webcasts and Recordings
- Invitation to Member-Only Events